In Class training is open!
Now, more than ever, your health & safety remains our top priority. The following precautions are being taken to ensure the safety of our students and staff:
- Effective August 1, 2020, in accordance with City of Edmonton Bylaw 19408, wearing a mask or face covering will be mandatory at First Aid & Safety Training Services Inc.
- Limiting the amount of people in our facility at a time.
- Screening of staff and students upon arrival
- Asking anyone who is sick to stay home
- All skills will be preformed on manikins with no physical contact between students
- Student and staff access to hand sanitizer and gloves
- Enhanced disinfecting procedures of equipment, classrooms, and public spaces.
- Flexible rescheduling of training for anyone self quarantining
If you have any question please contact our office at 780-448-9624 or email@example.com. Stay safe out there!
Blended First Aid
The online portion of our Canadian Red Cross blended first aid courses are now approved by Alberta OH&S as a temporary interim workplace first aid course until such time as the worker can complete the in-class component. The online completion certificate will be valid for 90 days and students will be required to take a skills session to obtain full certification when in-class training resumes. Call 780-448-9624 to register.
Expired Certificates Extensions
First Aid – Canadian Red Cross first aid certificates which would have expired between March 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020 have been granted a 90 day extension past their expiry date. H2S Alive – Certificates issued by Energy Safety Canada with an expiry date between January 1, 2020 and September 1, 2020 will remain valid to September 1, 2020. Confined Space – Certificates which would have expired between March 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020 have been granted a 90 day extension past their expiry date. Fall Protection- Comprehensive Fall Protection certificates expiring after March 1, 2020 will be extended until August 4, 2020. Certificates with an OSSA designation and an expiry date between January 1, 2020 and September 1, 2020 will remain valid to September 1, 2020. If you have any questions, please call 780-448-9624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
First Aid & Safety Training Services Inc. has been providing quality first aid and safety training since 1995. We provide regularly scheduled classes, online courses and on-site training to meet your specific needs.
Our Company Mission
Our mission is to be easy to do business with while providing interactive and quality safety training that meets or exceeds the expectations of our customers.
At Our Training Facility